I
have been doing a lot of thinking about that hymn...I have covered the 3 in my
mission so far! Especially after this week of walking up and down the
mountains!
I hope that everyone
has had an amazing week. Ours was...pretty normal.
We had interviews with
President Veirs this week, but we have a new rule where we are basically not
allowed to leave our area to go to the District Meetings or interviews. We have
to do it all through Skype, which kind of stinks. We end up missing out on
seeing a lot of people a lot of the time, and it is kind of sad. But, it is for
a reason, and we aren’t going to question too much.
This week the Zone Leaders
came to our area to do divisions. So, we ended up finding a lot of cool new
people to teach and a few of them ended up coming to church this Sunday. It was
great, and I am really happy about all of that. They really helped us, but as I
was with Elder Morales, we went searching for a new investigator. Well, asking
around, we ended up hearing a ton of different directions. We ended up going
with the direction that we had heard the most, and climbed some killer
mountains to get there. Turns out...that it was the wrong house. BUT! We found
some cool people in the process.
My companion has been
feeling sick these past few days, so we have been working a little bit more
relaxed. That and we had to help out with Tithing Settlement...which took
FOREVER to finish! To learn the system, teach it to the President, and help
correct errors...it was a huge headache! But, that is what happens when you
wait until the very end!
We went to the ruins
again today, hence the pictures. It was pretty great! I really enjoyed it...and
it wasn’t TOO hot!
Anyway, sounds like it
was a crazy week at home with all the ward boundaries changing! I shall be very
interested to see how things work now back home!
Until next week!
Vaya Pues!
Elder Tinkham