Yet
another week has passed us by! I cannot believe it! I feel like I honestly was
just barely writing to everyone! I hope that you have all been well and that
life is treating you in the way that you all deserve.
This week for us was a
lot different than what I am used to. We had to stay home 2 days because my
companion was sick, but thanks to that I watched a ton of church movies to find
videos that could help out investigators and had a lot of scripture study. But,
despite the fact that we lost 2 days, we still assured that Julia, an
investigator we found 2 weeks ago was doing alright and to teach her the Word
of Wisdom so that she could give up drinking coffee and be ready to be baptized the
26th! She has several kids as well that come to church and are wanting to be
baptized along with her! They absolutely loved Primary yesterday and wanted to
stay the whole time. She is great, and we are very happy to have found her.
As for the rest of the
week...well...nothing incredibly remarkable happened. It turns out that we just
kept on like normal and teaching people (while we were well enough to do it).
We had a few adventures going into places that we hadn´t ever been and trying a
great reactivation effort. The fruits of the gospel are showing ever so
prominently in the land of Copan Ruinas, and the field truly is white, all
ready for the harvest.
Anyways, I must be on
the run! I love you all!
Vaya Pues!
Elder Tinkham