Mission of
Elder Kenneth Dallin Tinkham
Honduras San Pedro Sula East
August 2011 to August 2013

Monday, July 15, 2013

Tough decisions, interesting situations

Hello one and all! I honestly was just sitting here...how is this happening? I hope you are all doing well and that this week has just been amazing!

So I finally went to Tela this week on divisions. I hadn’t gone the whole time I have been here in the zone. It was very enjoyable, maybe even more so because I was with the famous Elder Larson from Idaho! It was pretty gorgeous, but it was also quite an interesting day because I was with missionaries that were assigned to work with less-active members to reactivate them and get references of family members that are not members and otherwise. Very interesting, and there is a ton of work ahead of them!

Also, we had our leadership council this week! The first one ever of the Honduras San Pedro Sula East Mission! It is really interesting, a part of church history is happening right in front of us. And wow, it is quite a big responsibility! I think it is very interesting, and there are many big changes happening in our mission and in the missionary work in general! It was great to see all the old friends, especially Elder Beaulieu from the MTC. He is going home on the 1st of August and getting married in October! Wow!

I also got a new temple recommend. I needed a new one, seeing as how my old one had expired. It was a great interview with my mission president!

But yes, this week was pretty darn interesting. We now have plans in motion for 2 stake activities! We have to wake up this stake. If they want to divide, they have to liven up! We need members reactivated, we need this whole stake to pick up. So, we got a new plan going to get all this happening!

But yes, it was a pretty cool week! I shall send pictures next week! I love you all! Don’t get baggy now!

Vaya Pues!
Elder Tinkham