Mission of
Elder Kenneth Dallin Tinkham
Honduras San Pedro Sula East
August 2011 to August 2013

Monday, February 4, 2013

Great Lessons of the Lord‏

Hellllooooooo and good evening to all! I hope you are enjoying the cold...I was dying playing soccer today in the hot sun! But it was great to see the district and everything. It was a fun day of exercise and seeing old friends.

Well, this week nothing absolutely notable happened. Several small little life changers, things that honestly I shall reflect on forever. I have been put to trials, and put to much prayer and even fasting this week. And, thanks to that, I have seen the miracles and received the answers of God.

Lesson #1: We stink. But, the Spirit rocks. No matter how much I blunder or fail or stink as a teacher, the Spirit is there to fill in ALL the holes. I have seen the Spirit touch the lives of so many people, especially here in Copan Ruinas. I love the members here, and I love the people with whom we are working. Sure, there are challenges, but they all have such great faith and great strength.

Lesson #2: It takes 2 to fight. A lot of people try to get at me. But, whatever the situation we can overcome what the devil has in store for us...which really is a lot.

Anyways, I will have much more to say next week, don’t worry. The gears are already in motion for excitement Tuesday and Wednesday. So...until then!

I love you all!
Elder Tinkham