Mission of
Elder Kenneth Dallin Tinkham
Honduras San Pedro Sula East
August 2011 to August 2013

Monday, September 24, 2012

Bikes

Hello to one and all in the world out there! How are you all doing? I hope amazing. This week was pretty much awesome, because several great things happened!

Today, well, a tragedy just happened where my computer froze and I lost all the pictures of what we did today...and of the baptism we had on Saturday. But...we shall come up with something! Fret not! But, yes, we had the baptism of Ericka, as I had been mentioning a little bit earlier. She was a little timid about it, but when the moment came she was very happy. We had most of the Young Women from our ward there to support her, and we even had an investigator give a talk! It was a very great and spiritual experience for us all, and she came and was confirmed very beautifully by a member of the High Council of our stake. A great moment!

Also, as you can tell by the title, well, I rode a bike this week! I went on divisions to Monterrey, an area out here in our district with Elder Cortez from Mexico. In his area, it is huge and they use bikes to get around due to the size of their area. Needless to say, I am not used to riding a bike at all...and it truly did hurt! But, it was a very good experience for me. We also challenged roughly 5 people and they all accepted out there! WHAT! That is just freaking crazy! Got me definitely animated to go back to my area to work just as hard.

We are working hard with a few families, and one person is getting close to baptism. We just think he needs to go to church one more time to be able to do it and have him be truly converted to the gospel. But, La Jutosa keeps on going good! We shall just have to keep on going on!

Love you all! Until next week!
Elder Tinkham